Sunday, July 29, 2018

Reviewing the 2018 Hugo Awards

As I posted on twitter yesterday, over the past month and a half I've been posting my reviews and rankings of each of the Nominees for the 2018 Hugo Awards, at least for all of the literature categories.  For those of you who are somehow looking at this post and don't know this (How?), the 2018 Hugo Awards are awards for the best in Science Fiction and Fantasy works published in 2017. 

I managed to read nearly all of the nominated works, with the only exceptions being that I only read part of two of the nominees for Best Series (Only the first book of The Stormlight Archive and the first two books of the Memoirs of Lady Trent) and that I didn't read the second book published by Campbell Award nominee Katherine Arden.  Other than that, I'd managed to read everything, and man was I pleased by the quality of the nominees.  It's a really good field, and if you haven't read most of it, it's well worth checking out.

My Reviews and Rankings can be found at the following pages: 

My Reviews/Rankings of the Nominees for the Award for Best Young Adult SF/F Novel can be found HERE:
My Reviews/Rankings of the Nominees for the Campbell Award for Best New Writer can be found HERE:
My Reviews/Rankings of the Nominees for Best Short Story can be found HERE:
My Reviews/Rankings of the Nominees for Best Novelette can be found HERE:
My Reviews/Rankings of the Nominees for Best Novella can be found HERE:
My Reviews/Rankings of the Nominees for Best Novel can be found HERE:
My Review/Rankings of the Nominees for Best Series can be found HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment